Type your email into the box in the footer for a first look at all the coolest things I'm making, reading, listening to, and learning.
By submitting your email, you are signing up to receive View from the Top, a 100% spam-free wrap up of the latest Human Nature news. But it's not just about the brand - it's about a lot more than that. I'll be sharing climate-related research, podcasts, and articles on important topics, outdoor industry stories, artist spotlights, and quite honestly - whatever I find that is cool, relevant, or that I think my fans will love.
Read all the past issues:
- 8/27/21 - Curious How Our Mugs are Made?
- 8/13/21 - I Lake You a Lot
- 5/21/21 - For the Summer Traveler
4/15/21 - Travel mugs, pins, and patches - oh my!
- 3/26/21 - Returning to Nature after Backcountry Trauma
- 3/12/21 - Mindfulness in the Outdoors
- 2/26/21 - New product alert!
- 2/19/21 - Ever wonder why you're drawn to nature?
- 1/14/21 - Friends in Wild Places
12/3/20 - Your Guide to Epic Dry Camping
- 12/1/20 - Gifts for Every Type of Traveler
- 11/20/20 - 'Tis the Skison
- 11/6/20 - Sunny Designs, $50 Gifts, and Tahoe-lot more!
- 10/30/20 - The Perfect National Parks Gift
- 10/16/20 - You Desert the Best
- 10/1/20 - Stand as Tall as the Trees
- 9/18/20 - The Perfect Gift for Travel Junkies
- 9/11/20 - Remembering 9/11
- 9/4/20 - End of Summer Reds, Whites, & Blues
- 8/28/20 - Desert Discounts
- 8/21/20 - Scenic Drives & Coastal Designs
- 8/14/20 - Cheesy S'mores & the Power of Beer
- 8/7/20 - Arches, Acts, and Hippo Attacks
- 7/31/20 - Biden, Bank Accounts, and Baby Elephants
- 7/24/20 - Take the Plunge
- 7/17/20 - Treelines, Tater Tots, and Bob Ross
- 7/1-/20 - Be the Happiest Camper in the Park